WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010) Empty
PostSubject: The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010)   The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 pm

So, more of my hottie friends are heading towards The City for some fun. This time it's my FABULOUS, dollface of a friend, the red hot Divinyl, and she is coming out for the 11th annual Brides Of March on March 14th (my birthday Razz ) . For those unfamilar, the Brides of March is a giant pub crawl/parade with hundreds (perhaps) thousands of revelers all dressed in wedding attire.

My friend Divinyl has done this event the last few years. This will be my first time, but it looks like crazy fun, and even though I've never actually had that any "bridal fantasies", I'm totally thrilled about finding a way to slut up a wedding dress! Wink

Check out the links for both Miss Divinyl and The Brides, and get that pretty lil dress out of the closet!

Last edited by GinaMylano on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

PostSubject: Re: The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010)   The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:40 am

Well, the Brides of March was fabulous!!! First off, it was my birthday!! :bounce: We had a lil bigger group than we expected cause A-1 friends Sheri, Cindi (Jamal during Brides), and Erica all came along with Divinyl, myself, and D's happening crowd.

Things got off to a lil bit of sluggish start because yesterday was also SF's St. Patrick's Day Parade, and Market St. was closed, making getting around downtown a nightmare! After getting ready at D's hotel, we went out onto Powell St. to get some cabs. It turned into a major photo op as we all must have taken photos with at least 10 or 15 tourists. (What trip to SF is complete without seeing some hot trannies, so we felt good that we made someone's trip to "The City" special Wink ).

The festivities started up at The Tunnel Top Lounge on Bush. There had to be at least three to four hundred people dressed up and hanging out front. Some were in really crazy costumes, others in just trashy thrift shop wedding gowns, and it wasn't just the girls, tons of boys were in on the fun, as well. (There was actually a fender bender right in front of the place because of people checking out the wild scene.) After loading up on "neccesities" we we're off and making our way slowly to Union Square. Once the crowd got there, it was once again sort of crazy controlled, bridal mayhem! Tourist's were clicking away as hundreds of brides roamed the area it was a total hoot!

Some of the crowd split and went to invade Macys' but we wound our way from Union Square over to The Gold Dust Lounge on Powell, and found that becasue of the St. Patrick's Day Parade, the Gold Dust wasn't letting anyone in the Brides party in. I can't believe they were turning away all the brides! Mad So we went around the corner to Lefty O'Douls. Now if you don't know anything that place, it's an old irish sports bar/hof brau type of place thats been the same since the like the 50's. So imagine the shock on all these old irish people faces when a bunch of women, men, trannies, whatevah came storming into their lil St. Paddy's celebrations in all these crazy bridal wear! lol!

From there we made our way back up to the Tunnel Top (getting stopped for more pix along the way), and partied there for a few hours. We went back to D's place for a quick change and then out to get some dinner. After that, we checked out a Bride's post party at The Climate, so a day that started at around 10am ended at maybe 3am! It was a fabulous, fun exhausting day and I was lucky enough to spend it with just a wonderful bunch of people! If there was any type of negative, it's just that my feet are killing me! Wink

Here is a lil collage of some shots from The Brides

The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010) Bridescollage
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

PostSubject: Re: The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010)   The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Here are some photo albums that have popped up over the last couple of days capturing the event. There are some FABULOUS shots to be seen!

The ultra gorgeous and wonderful Ruby was a part of the hot lil clique I got to hang out with. She is an extremely talented photographer! So you have to check out her album first...rubyrieke's photostream

2009 SF Brides of March

Loupiote.com - Photography by Tristan Savatier

Maximum Mitch's photostream

Last edited by GinaMylano on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siobhan Coughlan

Siobhan Coughlan

PostSubject: Thanks for the Pics and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!   The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Hi Gina,

Just finished looking thru all the photo albums. Mistress D looks FABULOUS, as usual.

Hope you are well. Be Good. No, wait a minute- forget that last part.

Hugs,

Siobhan
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/siobhancoughlan/
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

PostSubject: Re: The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010)   The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:34 am

So I uploaded a few shots from the Brides on the SF Chronicle and they approved them! So I guess I'm a published photographer! Razz Check it out on SF Gate.
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

PostSubject: Re: The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010)   The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:15 am

The dates for the 2010 Brides of March has been released. It's taking place Saturday, March 13th 2010 and starting off (as always) at the Tunnel Top Bar...601 Bush St. SF! Check out their site at the link below!
The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010) Shapeimage_2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010)   The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Brides of March (updated 2/11/2010)
Page 1 of 1