WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dates for 2010!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Dates for 2010!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dates for 2010!!!   Dates for 2010!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:09 pm

It looks like the dates for The VWS 4th Annual Sin City Soiree will be April 18th - 25th, 2010. We should know for sure by around Sept 8th!!!!

I know it's way early to be thinking about this, but as I always say...Time is the mortal enemy of a WildSider and it will be Vegas time again before ya know it, so at least be thinking about plans for next year! If you thought the last two VWS's were good, just wait!!!!!

Last edited by GinaMylano on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Madilyn Carey

Madilyn Carey

Dates for 2010!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dates for 2010!!!   Dates for 2010!!! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 am

Hell no it's "not too early to start thinking about this"...are you kidding? Razz I started thinking about it the day after it ended in May. Hi Gina sweetie, long time no chit-chat How goes it? I hope you and all the girls are doing well and have enjoyed your summer. I can't believe we're facing September already. Only 8 months to go until we're all togher again (I hope I can include myself in the "we're"). I'm going to do my very best to spend the entire week with ya'll...I can't wait!

I've been doing a little recruiting for the cause. I have a German girlfriend in Berlin who comes across the pond on occasion and I"m trying to get her to make a trip here that week. Her name is Natalie and I sent her the link to this forum and the MySpace, so I don't know if she'll actually join or just lurk. I told her to post and introduce herself, but I'm not sure that she will. If so, please make her feel welcome for me. BTW, I haven't mentioned "that other group of girls" to her and have no plans to do so...mums the word, lol...

Anywhoo, it's great to have some dates to look forward to...and a couple of weeks earlier in April will be just a tad bit cooler (which is welcome). In the mean time, ya'll let me know if any of you come through Vegas between now and April. I'd love to socialize. Kay Fox and I had a nice night out on the strip about a week after VWS ended as she was in-town on business.

Take care girls, stay stong, beautiful, and always girly...

Kisses from your VWS host city,

Maddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Dates for 2010!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dates for 2010!!!   Dates for 2010!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Hey Maddy,

Awesome to hear from ya, babe!! It's hard to believe it's already close to Sept! Shocked Time flies, thats fo' sure!! I'm getting ready to move down to LA, but I'll still be maintaining this site and keeping everyone up on VWS plans as they come to light. It's nice to hear you are already "recruiting"...next year is going to be the biggest and brightest VWS yet!!!

Hope all is well and take care! Keep spreading the VWS way in Sin City!

XOXO,
G
Back to top Go down
Madilyn Carey

Madilyn Carey

Dates for 2010!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dates for 2010!!!   Dates for 2010!!! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:41 am

GinaMylano wrote:
Hey Maddy,

"I'm getting ready to move down to LA"

XOXO,

G

Yeah Gina, I read that...very cool! That just means you'll be so much closer to Vegas now that you'll HAVE to come socialize at times other than WSG Week. I'm DYIN' to get over to LA and hang-out for a long weekend. I want to go to Club Goddess (on Thursday nights) and The Oxwood Inn. I'm sure you know of other places as well. Maybe I'll just have to drag your ass out with me so you can show me around. Good luck with the move. I just finished moving all of the stuff that was in a 5-bedroom into a 3-bedroom. It wasn't fun...and we only had to move 15 minutes south...I can't imaging moving from Bay-to-LA. I'll be thinking about ya sweetie...

Keep in touch when you can...

Kisses,

Maddy
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Dates for 2010!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dates for 2010!!!   Dates for 2010!!! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Just so everyone is up to speed...

APRIL 18TH - 25TH, 2010 are now OFFICIALLY SET as the dates for Viva WildSide's 4th Annual Sin City Soiree!!!

Let the dieting, wardrobe planning and shopping begin! It's only...

MySpace Countdown Clocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dates for 2010!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dates for 2010!!!   Dates for 2010!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dates for 2010!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WildSideWest :: The Official VivaWildside Sin City Soiree Info Thread :: I've got Viva-Fevah; 2010!!-
Jump to: