WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Girls! Siobhan Checking In....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siobhan Coughlan

Siobhan Coughlan

Hi Girls! Siobhan Checking In.... Empty
PostSubject: Hi Girls! Siobhan Checking In....   Hi Girls! Siobhan Checking In.... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:31 am

Hello Everyone,

Please forgive me for not introducing myself sooner. i'm a slightly awkward, Newly-Qualed tgirl who was introduced to this site by the Lovely and Talented Gina. i thought it best to withhold comment til i had a decent pic to post of moi, rather than speak as a disembodied voice from the ether.

For me, this is the beginning of one heck of an adventure, and so far i've has a run of incredibly good luck, mainly due to the good support network of people around me- who YOU can find via this site.

i look forward to meeting all of you in the future.

ttfn,

Siobhan
"Fortis Per Ardua"
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/siobhancoughlan/
lola_lamour

lola_lamour

Hi Girls! Siobhan Checking In.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Girls! Siobhan Checking In....   Hi Girls! Siobhan Checking In.... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:10 am

Siobhan,
Welcome! cheers And Kissies and Hugs as well. I hope to see you soon.
Yours,
Lola
Back to top Go down

Hi Girls! Siobhan Checking In....
Page 1 of 1