WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi Girls from Jill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jill S

Hi Girls from Jill Empty
PostSubject: Hi Girls from Jill   Hi Girls from Jill EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi Girls

So great to see this new extention to the fabulous Wild-Side, Hosted by the georgeous Gina, who is looking more and more fabulous with each passing day!

Hope to see you all in Vegas.

Kisses Jill
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Hi Girls from Jill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Girls from Jill   Hi Girls from Jill EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:20 am

Just in case anyone is scratching their heads, saying "Who is Jill?" She is a dear, dear, GORGEOUS friend of mine from the UK. She is a regular over at Alt.com's original WildSide and veteran of last year's Viva WildSide affair! She is completely, 100% FABULOUS and is looking to find her way out to Cali one day soon to work & live. Please, please help me welcome her!!!

Hi Girls from Jill IMG_1298a

Here is us with another friend, Nikki, havin our way at the Tropicana pool...
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Siobhan Coughlan

Siobhan Coughlan

Hi Girls from Jill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Girls from Jill   Hi Girls from Jill EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:29 am

Well, Hello and Welcome, Jill!

I look forward to meeting ye the next time ye get out to the
left coast.

ttfn.

All the Best,

Siobhan
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/siobhancoughlan/
lola_lamour

lola_lamour

Hi Girls from Jill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Girls from Jill   Hi Girls from Jill EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Welcome Jill! I've heard So many fab things about you from Gina. I sincerely hope you can make the scene in Las Vegas this May and when you do I look forward to meeting you.

Cheers,
Lola
Back to top Go down
jennifercums

jennifercums

Hi Girls from Jill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Girls from Jill   Hi Girls from Jill EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:11 am

Jill ..One post ..that's it ...?...Get back in here and talk to me hun
Back to top Go down
Jill S

Hi Girls from Jill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Girls from Jill   Hi Girls from Jill EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:12 am

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome girls - That's me on the left in that picture - the short dumpy one.

Thought I'd better post before Jenni spanks me. Then again???

Kisses Jill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Girls from Jill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Girls from Jill   Hi Girls from Jill Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Girls from Jill
Page 1 of 1