WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TGirl SATURDAY @ Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach; 3/27/2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

TGirl SATURDAY @ Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach; 3/27/2010 Empty
PostSubject: TGirl SATURDAY @ Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach; 3/27/2010   TGirl SATURDAY @ Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach; 3/27/2010 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Once a month, Jamie Jameson's fabulous TGirl Tuesdays party takes over Hamburger Mary's on a Saturday Night and this Saturday, March 27th is the night!!!! This will be my first time making it down for one of Jamie's events and I'm totally jazzed. What makes it even better is that it's my dear and most wonderful friend Tricia's (everyone on the scene down here knows Tricia!) BIRTHDAY, so we are gonna get a big group together to come down have some din din, party with Jamie and the Long Beach hotties and celebrate an awesome friends B-day!!!!! So come on down and say Happy Birthday to Tricia!!!
TGirl SATURDAY @ Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach; 3/27/2010 Img_0010

Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

TGirl SATURDAY @ Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach; 3/27/2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGirl SATURDAY @ Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach; 3/27/2010   TGirl SATURDAY @ Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach; 3/27/2010 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:10 am

So I had my first taste of TGirl Saturday this past Saturday (the 27th) at Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach and OMG, it was fabulous! Kudos to Jamie for putting on a mega slick, mega fun event!!! We had a REALLY great time and I wanna give Jamie a big shout out and THANKS for all her help in helping make a magic weekend for my lil band of hotties!!!

The Vagabond Inn is literally less than 500 feet from the club, so you can stay there (like we did) get yourself gorgeous and head on over. I can't say enough great things about the whole weekend, if you live in SoCal or are planning a visit; it's a definite TGirl-MUST DO!!!!!

Get acquainted with Jamie's site...http://tgirlnights.com/, and stay abreast of their schedule. They do a a weekly event every Tuesday night, and a monthly Saturday event and it RAWKS!!!!

Check it out, you won't be disappointed
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/

TGirl SATURDAY @ Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach; 3/27/2010
Page 1 of 1