WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gina Ortiz is joining forces with T-Girl Tuesdays in Long Beach!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Gina Ortiz is joining forces with T-Girl Tuesdays in Long Beach!!! Empty
PostSubject: Gina Ortiz is joining forces with T-Girl Tuesdays in Long Beach!!!   Gina Ortiz is joining forces with T-Girl Tuesdays in Long Beach!!! EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:18 am

Here is some BIG NEWS, Y'all! The wonderful, fabulous and EXTREMELY talented Gina Ortiz (of Transformations By Gina) is joining forces with Jamie Jameson, (the hostess of TGirl Tuesdays @ Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach) to help all the you SoCal hotties get your "FAB" on!

Check out this e-mail I got from Gina yesterday...

"Starting THIS coming Tuesday (*Mardi Gras Party--Feb.16th) and every Tuesday thereafter, I will be available for all your Pre-Club beauty needs. I will be setting up shop at the Vagabond Inn (150 Alamitos, Long Beach, CA 90802 562-435-7621/Reservations: 800-522-1555). The Vagabond is about a block's walking distance from Hamburger Mary's, and I will be start seeing clients each Tuesday morning.

I will be available to do your makeup and assist with hair, clothes, and nails before you go out. You can come early and spend the day shopping or dining "En Femme," or you can come in the evening before you go to the club. (We are working on creating a directory for nearby T-Friendly restaurants and shops). I will be there all day for drop-ins, and I will have my laptop and cell phone, so you can reach me at a moment's notice!

This is extremely convenient for those of you who are not comfortable driving from L.A. or San Diego "En Femme." You can simply go to the Vagabond in "boy mode,", have your makeup done, and walk to the club from there. No cab fare, no drinking and driving, no hassle. The Vagabond Inn is a T-Friendly hotel that is very affordable, and familiar with Jamie and the girls of Hamburger Mary's.

After I have finished doing makeup from the Vagabond Inn, I will pack up my makeup and set up a table at the club itself. I will offer makeup tips and advice, as well as do touch-ups and demonstrations. I will also hand out my own discount cards and other materials!!!"

See you there, everybody!!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Gina Ortiz

For anyone not aware of Gina Ortiz or TGirl Tuesdays; SHAME ON YOU! Laughing Gina is a dear, dear friend, but more than that she is THE premiere TG make-up artist in the state. If you ain't had a make-over from Gina, than you haven't been beautiful!!!! She is truly the best! And TGirl Tuesdays has taken off like a rocket as a destination for some of the hottest TGirls in LA. So when you combine the two and you get one FABULOUS way to spend a weeknight on "the scene"!

Gina Ortiz is joining forces with T-Girl Tuesdays in Long Beach!!! Logo_copycropped-760x260

Gina Ortiz is joining forces with T-Girl Tuesdays in Long Beach!!! ?ui=2&ik=8afb26cf74&view=att&th=126bef8aeddb3c04&attid=0
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/

Gina Ortiz is joining forces with T-Girl Tuesdays in Long Beach!!!
Page 1 of 1