WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi To All My Sisters / Just Joind/See U April 18 to 24 in Vegas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cathylinn

cathylinn

Hi To All My Sisters / Just Joind/See U April 18 to 24 in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Hi To All My Sisters / Just Joind/See U April 18 to 24 in Vegas   Hi To All My Sisters / Just Joind/See U April 18 to 24 in Vegas EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Hi All, Cathy Linn here:
I just joind the group ,, hope to meet everyone in April , 18 to 24 . I will be staying at the Sahara.
Please contact me and lets party down ,, woo Hoo.[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=724522164
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Hi To All My Sisters / Just Joind/See U April 18 to 24 in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi To All My Sisters / Just Joind/See U April 18 to 24 in Vegas   Hi To All My Sisters / Just Joind/See U April 18 to 24 in Vegas EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:58 am

Hey Girl,

Welcome to WSW! I'm glad you decided to join in! We're all gonna be at the Trop. Are you doing any of the Diva events? I think a bunch of us will be meeting up with some of the DLV'ers at Charles Bar @ The Bellagio at 2am on wed night/thurs morn. Hope to meet ya there! You will also find us most days hanging around the pool at the Trop!

Take care and c-ya on the strip,
G
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/

Hi To All My Sisters / Just Joind/See U April 18 to 24 in Vegas
Page 1 of 1