WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild Side Viva Vegas 2010 - Oh ! the Zumanity !!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikki
Sixxta
nikki

Wild Side Viva Vegas 2010 - Oh ! the Zumanity !!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Wild Side Viva Vegas 2010 - Oh ! the Zumanity !!!!!   Wild Side Viva Vegas 2010 - Oh ! the Zumanity !!!!! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Cut and Pasted from a post by Copper

Zumanity promo :
Zumanity, the Sensual Side of Cirque du Soleil, is a seductive twist on reality, making the provocative playful and the forbidden electrifying! Leave all inhibitions at the door and let loose as this adult-themed production takes you on a sexy thrill ride full of sensational acrobatics and naughty fun.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Now correct me if I'm wrong but this sounds like most of our evenings during WSL!

But to be sure we are as provocatively playful and electrifying as Gina, Nikki and Cirq, we are gathering as many Wild Siders as we can on the Saturday night (24th at 10:00pm) for an evening of, well, twisted reality!

Dress in your finest, fashions, and lets show Vegas and Zumanity that inhibitions are not a word we are familiar with!

We will be getting a group rate on the show but we need to confirm numbers so please let me know ASAP if you are interested. We will make a list and insure your naughty not nice, and sign you up for our Sinful Saturday Soirée!

.....................................................................................................................................................................

addendum by Nikki

the tickets will be in the $100 range
Please let us know if this is something you'd be interested in
Whether we get a group together or not, Gina and I are DEFINATELY going, the show sounds mind blowing !!!!
Back to top Go down

Wild Side Viva Vegas 2010 - Oh ! the Zumanity !!!!!
Page 1 of 1