WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B-Day update!!! (late as always)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

B-Day update!!! (late as always) Empty
PostB-Day update!!! (late as always)

Hey Y'all,

So sorry for the lack of communication of late. There was lot's going on around Chateau G the last week or so, and my life has just been a bit of a whirlwind on many, many fronts these days, so here is a a lil bit of an update.

First off, I had an unbelievable birthday weekend on March 12th - 14th and I just want to thank all my wonderful friends so much for the wonderful birthday wishes & love!!! I can't tell you all what it means to me, especially coming from the people I love like a crazy, fabulous family, so truly, THANK YOU to all!!!!

I really had by far one of the best birthday (well, b-day weekends); EVAH!! It started on Friday the 12th, actually as my best friend of all time, Bruce (we've been friends since we were like in first grade) and his girlfriend Donna (both were in Vegas last year) came down to help celebrate! I have only seen them once since I moved down to LA, and this was the first time they got to see my new place and my new life.

The always wonderful Tricia, Lee & Tiffany also came over and we had a fabulous Friday Nite Pizza & Wine-fest. The pizza was awesome, and I discovered totally out of nowhere, that I can flip a pizza dough like I was born doing it. It was crazy; I've never tried dough spinning before, but after like 5 minutes I had that thing almost touching the ceiling!

Saturday the 13th, Bruce, Donna & I went and did a lil sight-seeing and an awesome lunch at The Abbey (LA's oldest and prolly most famous) gay bar. Ya know ya got some kick ass friends, when the straight as straight can be, are raving about a gay bar!!

Saturday Night was a full on dressed to kill extravaganza! Dinner & Margarita's at Lucy's El Adobe Cafe (an old school Hollywood place across the street from Paramount Studios) with about 9 of my most wonderful local friends. Dinner was way yummy, then afterwards Bruce, Donna, one of my all time bestie's KiKi, my VERY special friend Katie and I were off to Hollywood to Frolic and cause some mayhem!!! Mission accomplished on both fronts! We started off at the Frolic Room on Hollywood & Vine, where we promptly slithered and swayed in and realized that besides being more crowded than normal, the juke box was silent! We rectified that problem quite promptly and as the first chords of AC/DC's "It's A Long Way To The Top, If Ya Wanna Rock-N-Roll" hit the room, people got a pretty good idea what was up! We rocked everything from The Beatles to Ozzy to The Ramones and the martini's were damn good! So big thumbs up to one of my fave places in town, The Frolic Room; an old school Hollywood dive of dives!!

We then walked over to the Burgundy Room on Cahuenga. We were all dressed really hot, I was wearing this knock down gorgeous, LITTLE black dress with some silver 5" strappies. The walk is only two or three blocks and let's just say...Hollywood Blvd got a nice lil show!

The Burgundy Room is this kick ass, pitch black, rock-n-roll bar we go to quite a lot! It's been around for ages and we know some of the people there, so it was ON! You know it's gonna be a good night when the DJ is just startin' up Motley Crue's "Ten Seconds To Love" as you walk in!! More martini's for the birthday girl and we just basically sat next to the DJ and fed him tips to play anything we wanted! We got into some UFO, Judas Priest & Scorpions and people were groovin as we all danced and rawked out til closing time!

On the day of my actual birth; March 14th, I had to say goodbye to two of my best friends ever, Bruce & Donna, who left around 7AM to drive back to SF. I was pretty shocked that both me and my VERY good friend Katie we're surprisingly spry when we got up at around 8am, considering daylight savings cost us an hour, but we we're both as excited as lil girls cause we we're getting an early start on a absolutely MAGICAL day at Disneyland!!!! Disneyland is easily one of my favorite places in the world and my birthday adventure was just so awesome it defies description! We basked in each other's magic, went on EVERYTHING and stayed til the park closed at mignight! It was also total sundress weather, which just added to the perfection as we we're transformed into a couple of lil Disney geek 6 y/o girls for a day, and it was just a pure slice of heaven!

So overall, I must say on a scale of 1-10; this birthday weekend was a 22! Thank you all for sharing my special day(s) with me, for the wonderful b-day wishes and for letting me share those experiences with you!!

I LOVE y'all tons!!!

G
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Share this post on: reddit

B-Day update!!! (late as always) :: Comments

No Comment.

B-Day update!!! (late as always)

Page 1 of 1