WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Follow the 2010 Sin City Soiree online!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Follow the 2010 Sin City Soiree online!! Empty
PostSubject: Follow the 2010 Sin City Soiree online!!   Follow the 2010 Sin City Soiree online!! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:38 am

For those of you who unfortunately can't make it to Las Vegas next week for VivaWildSide's 4th Annual Sin City Soiree, have no fear, the good folks at VWS gotcha covered!!! At past Soiree's, Nikki & I would try our best to to a computer and update everyone soley on the Alt.com WildSide group board on the shenanigans going on in Vegas. We will still be doing that, but it can sometimes be kinda tough for us to find the time since time is totally at a premium on this trip. Soooooo, we are going to be trying something a lil different this year. Along with the Alt updates, we will be relaying what's happening via our cell phones as it's happening!!!

I'll be posting on my new blog called G's-Spot, which you can find at ginashothouse.blogspot.com. Beside's posting comments, I will also be able to send photos from wherever we are at, so double bonus!

Nikki & I have also both set up an accounts on Twitter. Mine is at twitter.com/GinasHotHouse and Nikki's is at twitter.com/VivaWildSide.

Also, don't forget to stay tuned cause we will be posting updates at to when we will be web-camming via the Alt.com chatroom during both lingerie (Wed; 4/21 after 9pm) and fetish (Thurs; 4/22 after 9pm) nites!

So if ya can't be in Vegas with us, at least you can keep up on what's happening, as it happens!!!

Follow the 2010 Sin City Soiree online!! Vwsbac10
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/

Follow the 2010 Sin City Soiree online!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WildSideWest :: The Official VivaWildside Sin City Soiree Info Thread :: I've got Viva-Fevah; 2010!!-
Jump to: