WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lady GaGa walks out on photo shoot over hermaphrodite flap!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Lady GaGa walks out on photo shoot over hermaphrodite flap! Empty
PostSubject: Lady GaGa walks out on photo shoot over hermaphrodite flap!   Lady GaGa walks out on photo shoot over hermaphrodite flap! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 pm

She just keeps getting kewler & kewler to me!!!!

Lady Gaga walked out on a recent magazine photo shoot after bosses at the publication refused to let her strike a controversial pose on the cover in a bid to address rumors she is a hermaphrodite.

Internet footage of the "Poker Face" hit maker onstage last year sparked debate as to whether or not she had both female and male reproductive organs.

The singer dismissed the rumors as "ridiculous," but decided she wanted to comment on the story by setting up a shocking pose for the new issue of Britain's Q magazine.

She reportedly tells the publication, "What I would like to do is make beautiful photography out of the most humorous rumor of my life, thus far, that I have a penis. I want to wear a [bleep] strapped to my vagina. We all know that one of the biggest talking points of the year was that I have a [bleep], so why not give them what they want?

"I also carry myself onstage in a masculine way and sing in a low register. This is not of nowhere, right? I want to comment on that in a beautiful, artistic way. How I wanna show it. It would be a real, [bleep] story, right? Come on, come see me try to persuade everyone to let me wear a penis."

But editors weren't impressed with her suggestion, and following a series of tense negotiations, the star reportedly burst into tears and walked out.

Bosses at Q eventually rearranged the shoot and the final pictures, which feature Gaga posing topless in just a pair of leather trousers, appear in the magazine's latest issue.

Gaga admitted she often struggles with pictorial spreads, telling the magazine, "We always laugh when we get to major magazines and (they say) 'We want to see the real you.' And I'm sitting there thinking, 'These [bleep] people don't get it at all.' You don't really want to get to know me at all, or photograph my soul, you want to do some version of what you already think I am. When the truth is my and my big [bleep] [bleep] are all out there for you. But I'm not angry, I'm laughing. The joke is not on me, it's on you."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7#ixzz0gV1eWU2r

Lady GaGa walks out on photo shoot over hermaphrodite flap! Wenn2745523
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Lady GaGa walks out on photo shoot over hermaphrodite flap! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady GaGa walks out on photo shoot over hermaphrodite flap!   Lady GaGa walks out on photo shoot over hermaphrodite flap! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 am

Lady GaGa walks out on photo shoot over hermaphrodite flap! LADY-GAGA-STRAP-ON2
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/

Lady GaGa walks out on photo shoot over hermaphrodite flap!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WildSideWest :: The WestSide Lounge :: The "T"-spot-
Jump to: