WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone want to check out a Rock-N-Roll Show during VWS???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Anyone want to check out a Rock-N-Roll Show during VWS??? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to check out a Rock-N-Roll Show during VWS???   Anyone want to check out a Rock-N-Roll Show during VWS??? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Hey Y'all,

Just throwin' this out and seeing if it sticks, but is there anyone interested in checking out a kick ass rock-n-roll show on Sunday (April 25) for free at The Hard Rock?? I just got turned on to this band called The Sin City Sinners and they are totally rock-n-roll! Here is a lil bio I got off there MySpace page.

Sin City Sinners is a group of prominent musicians who perform self-penned originals and rock and roll covers at key venues throughout Las Vegas.

The band is composed of a tight-knit group of core members: Todd Kerns (Age of Electric) (Vocals/guitar); Brent Muscat (x-Faster Pussycat) (guitar); Rob Cournoyer (Raging Slab) (drums); and Michael Ellis (bass).

Sin City Sinners debut CD "Exile on Fremont Street" was released 2/14/2010.

In addition, Sin City Sinners' performances regularly feature appearances by many notable musicians and celebrity’s.

Seems they play for free just about every Sunday at The Hard Rock. I was checking out there songs and they totally RAWK; including a great one called "Goin To Vegas". They haven't projected their schedule out to April yet, but if they are in town on that Sunday, and it's free, I totally thinking of checkin it out!

Get info, hear more songs and see video of the Sin City Sinners.

Quantcast

Anyone want to check out a Rock-N-Roll Show during VWS??? 2h681go
Click their poster to check out their website!
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/

Anyone want to check out a Rock-N-Roll Show during VWS???
Page 1 of 1