WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2010 VWS Countdown Clock is ticking!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

The 2010 VWS Countdown Clock is ticking!!! Empty
PostSubject: The 2010 VWS Countdown Clock is ticking!!!   The 2010 VWS Countdown Clock is ticking!!! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Remember, time is always the mortal enemy of a WildSider, so be forewarned that April, 2010 will be here quicker than you can imagine, so start thinking and planning NOW!!!!

Last edited by GinaMylano on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
zadett

PostSubject: Offical photographer   The 2010 VWS Countdown Clock is ticking!!! EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Will their be a assigned photographer with WSW group?
Hi hope to be in LV on 19th to 21st and I am looking to forward to participating in some of the events. Thank you Zadett Rosslyn
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

PostSubject: Re: The 2010 VWS Countdown Clock is ticking!!!   The 2010 VWS Countdown Clock is ticking!!! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Hi Zadett,

Good to hear from you, hun!! We actually don't have an assigned photographer in place, although we do have some great photographers with really nice equipment amongst the group. What Nikki & I have done in the past is take copies of the images off of everyone's camera's on a daily basis so we have them ready for cropping and posting once we get back. This system seems to work pretty well as we had over 1,500 pix from last year!!!

I hope you can make it out, I look forward to meeting you, and if you have any other questions, please feel free to drop me a line!!
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2010 VWS Countdown Clock is ticking!!!   The 2010 VWS Countdown Clock is ticking!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2010 VWS Countdown Clock is ticking!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WildSideWest :: The Official VivaWildside Sin City Soiree Info Thread :: I've got Viva-Fevah; 2010!!-
Jump to: