WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can Bill O'Reilly be an even bigger douche? Why YES, he can!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Can Bill O'Reilly be an even bigger douche? Why YES, he can! Empty
PostSubject: Can Bill O'Reilly be an even bigger douche? Why YES, he can!   Can Bill O'Reilly be an even bigger douche? Why YES, he can! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:06 am

I know this story is a couple of weeks old, but it's still one of those Rolling Eyes moments. On the July 31st broadcast of whatever B.O. calls his show, he ranked all over the transgendered mayor of Silverton, Oregon mayor Stu Rasmussen. In his very special douche bag way, he made inferences that people need to be "protected" from us.

I mean really...I bet Bill-O is a closet chaser or dresser!!! lol!

Check out the story and Bill-O's segment HERE.

Can Bill O'Reilly be an even bigger douche? Why YES, he can! Think_of_the_children

Can Bill O'Reilly be an even bigger douche? Why YES, he can! Orile
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Siobhan Coughlan

Siobhan Coughlan

Can Bill O'Reilly be an even bigger douche? Why YES, he can! Empty
PostSubject: Why YES....Bill-O is something of a Nuclear-Powered Douchebag.....   Can Bill O'Reilly be an even bigger douche? Why YES, he can! EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 am

Really not too surprising from the Likes of Mr. O'Reilly. I'll bet he was abused in Catholic school. He's just getting nuttier and more poorly informed as time goes on.
i actually sort of liked Stu's outfit but i prolly would have worn something more conservative for an interview. That being said, this is Oregon and up here we do things a little differently.

Speaking from totally presumptuous Moral High Ground,

Siobhan
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/siobhancoughlan/

Can Bill O'Reilly be an even bigger douche? Why YES, he can!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WildSideWest :: The WestSide Lounge :: The "T"-spot-
Jump to: