WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!!   The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 8:55 pm

UPDATED, AUGUST 25, 2009...
A very dear friend of mine, the lovely & talented Maria Konner will be performing again at Martuni's and this time she is sticking around a while! Maria (along with her glitterpus band) is starting a regular cabaret/music gig at Martuni's ! She will be playing the 2nd and 3rd Thursday of every month; starting at 6PM.

OPENING NIGHT IS SEPTEMBER 10th, 2009

The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!! N1352223949_30061838_1250018

You can get more details about upcoming shows, as well as connect with Maria on her Facebook page.

Last edited by GinaMylano on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
lola_lamour

lola_lamour

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!!   The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:38 am

I went to see the Maria Konner show on the 21st of June. I arrived late due to traffic but my parking karma held as I got a spot right in front of Martuni's. I walked in and went to the back where the piano is and there was a girl named Katya Smirnoff-Sky singing - Beautifully, I might add.
I waved at Maria and she gave me a curious look as if she didn't recognize me. She came over & asked me who I was and I laughed! 'It's Me! Lola!" I said. "Oh My God!" said Maria. "Is this Lola 4.0 now? You look amazing!"
I don't know what it was - the new clothes I bought in Los Angeles and/or the 12 + pounds I had lost - but something was working out right.

I paid my $5 and grabbed a table in the back and soon Maria and Vikki and some guy whose name I've forgotten took to the "Stage" and played & sang a few songs. They were Quite good. After a while Andrea, an artist who is close friends with Vikki came in and we chatted and watched the Maria Trio perform.
After the show Andrea was going to have an informal get-together at her 'Safe-House' on Leavenworth. Andrea and I left together & talked about the Thrills of being Jaguar owners and made our way to her place. Soon we were joined by Vikki and shortly thereafter by Maria. We chatted away and Andrea made us some pepper pasta to knosh on as we were a bit famished. Too soon midnight came along and it was time for me to go home. I had a 2 hour drive ahead of me but it could have been averted had I brought a change of clothes in order to stay the night in The City. Ah well, I suppose we all get to Live & Learn.

So then, if you get a chance, By All Means GO and see the Maria Konner Show! You won't be disappointed
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!!   The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Just a taste of Maria & friends in action! Maria is on piano, BTW...

Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!!   The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 4:59 am

Maria is blowin' up all over...Maria in the paper!!!

The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!! Cityexposed4
This photo was on SF Gate's website!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!!   The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Maria Konner Show starts a permanent run at Martuni's!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1