WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi, I'm Maddy...Hello, I'm Madilyn...Hey There...This Is Maddy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madilyn Carey

PostSubject: Hi, I''m Maddy...Hello, I''m Madilyn...Hey There...This Is Maddy   Tue May 19, 2009 8:10 am

Hello Beautiful Wild Side Girls...Woo, hoo... I just wanted to express my utmost and deepest gratitude to Gina, Nikki, and all of the simply GORGEOUS Wild Side Girls too numerous to mention for inviting and allowing me into "the Fold" (and not that fake va-jay-jay Ashley was wearing).

My quickly fleeting three nights with everyone was a multitude of memories that will carry me for the next 12 months (thank God for pictures) until we can reconvene and do it all over again. I have no qualm in saying that The Wild Side Girls are THE Group to party with in Las Vegas, and I hope that word spreads far and wide so that we can experience an exponential growth rate unseen by any group (including DLV) in any city in the country. Las Vegas needs to be THE Destination for our party sisters on an annual basis...of course, if ya'll want to just move here that would be cool too Smile

Gina...Nikki, you are both incredible inspirations and champions for an event that helps all of us become better people, TG's, and sisters. Let's grow this thing and let's all volunteer to help as it grows. Gina and Nikki will not be able to bear the total planning, organization, and execution of WSG Week if we would ever double or triple in size (which I'd love to see happen some day), so all of us should consider stepping up to the plate in any capacity possible. Fuck civic duty, this is Sister Duty, lol...

Anyway, I digress...I have to say that my subject line continues to tickle me as I type. If you haven't already figured it out, I'm referring to what, if there were an award, would appear to make me the winner for "Best Transformation" or maybe "Best Disguise?"... You girls tickled me to no end each night with your blank doe-eyed looks at me when I walked into the suite on both Wednesday (Lingerie Night) and Thursday (Fetish Night) after I was a relatively plain-Jane Tuesday night. I literally could have introduced myself as "Dolly" Wednesday night and it would have been awhile before I would have been made had I played it up.

I was having so much fun re-introducing myself to the all of you that I had hung-out with the previous night before. I honestly did not intentionally set-out to deceive, disguise, or misrepresent myself in any manner, I was just having a hoot! So, thank you to each of you for making me feel like a new person each night we partied together...it truly made my week.

Please keep in touch, let's keep these boards burning up with enthusiasm, and Wild Side Girls Week Spring 2010 will be here beforeyou know it. Let's get that MySpace folder open and filling with everyone's pictures...I know I have quite a few to contribute...

Kisses Ladies, I LOVE YA ALL...

MUAH! Cool ,

Maddy, Dolly, & Miss Madilyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Copper

PostSubject: Mady , you were there three nights!!!   Thu May 21, 2009 12:50 am

Hi Madie

I think i met you in one of your incarnations Smile
I have to agree that some of us need to step up and help out and I would love to volunteer my body for use by the wild side gurls for future events and..... oh wait...

um, I would like to volunteer my time for the wild side gurls for future events and would be happy to help this all grow. I think we should meet once a year in vagas but also have some smaller events throughout the year. a year is just to long to be apart!!

I had one of the best time in my life and want more more more!!

even if its more in the form of planning and organization

Count me in!!

Copper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madilyn Carey

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Maddy...Hello, I'm Madilyn...Hey There...This Is Maddy   Thu May 21, 2009 1:31 am

[quote="Copper"]Hi Madie

I think i met you in one of your incarnations Smile

LOL, Hi Copper...of course you met me in one of my incarnations....I was the one that was magnetized to Mistress Jen. I have some fun pics of her fixing your garters at the Fetish Party. I was quite infatuated by her...You're very lucky. Tell her I said "Hi" and that I'll be touching base with her off-forum.

I'm not sure what we can do at this point as far as future WSG Events other than to promote it. Talk about it to all of our gf's and let them know it's the best time on Earth. Distribute fun WSG pics and share them with fun people. We just have to start a buzz and let people know what they're missing. Gina & Nikki....maybe a banner can be created once the dates for next year are determined and everyone can post the banner on various sites and use it in their signatures. The more we talk it and promote it, the more people will make the committment to attend. I'd like to work on local girls over the next year to have a stronger local presence. Myself, Genevieve, and my friend Alicia were the only local girls that I'm aware of for the week. The local girls need to realize that they're welcome too....at least the cool ones, lol...

It was great to meet you Copper and I look forward to the next time we get to interact socially. Take care sweetie....

Kisses,

Maddy Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Copper

PostSubject: limits   Thu May 21, 2009 2:01 am

Now I do remember a small discussion of numbers and the possibility of them getting to high to keep the event well organized. Im not sure if we need to talk about that too, I will wait on Gina and Nikki for that.

Yes, Jen was wonderful and amazing support. She is a great girl and Im glad she came down with me. She has mentioned how much she enjoyed meeting and talking with you and Im sure she will get in touch.

I will be back in Vegas in September for a week of convention and would love to get away from the boys as much as possible.

you can reach me on yahoo at coppertuchs@yahoo.com also Madi Smile

talk soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GinaMylano
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Maddy...Hello, I'm Madilyn...Hey There...This Is Maddy   Thu May 21, 2009 5:42 am

Hey Babes,

It's so wonderful to hear from ya, but sad at the same time! I miss y'all so much. I've definitely got post VWS depression. Sorry I haven't been around much, in between this nasty lil cold I picked up because of exhaustion and climate changes, I've been busy cropping and red eyeing and posting all our fabulous Viva pix! I've gotten about 150 done so far, and I'm only as far along as Wednesday night's Lingerie Party! lol! I'm hoping by the time I'm done we've got a minimum of 500.

I totally love all of your enthusiasm. VWS is definitely something that brings people together in such a positive and cosmical way, that it's hard for it not to be contagious. Each year "Viva-Fevah" seems to infect more and more people, and I can't tell you the thrill Nikki & I get from doing something that really, really touches people in such a deep & heartfelt way. So that being said, Nikki & I kinda go back and forth on how big we want this whole crazy thing to get. We do love the idea of bigger is better and just being a global phenomenon, but at the same time, if things get too big, I think we lose some of the intimacy and comradery that makes us as special as we are. It's inevitable that we're in for a WILD ride cause word is just going to continue to spread and the legend of VWS will only get larger and larger. There is nothing in mine or Nikki's life that even comes close to the fufillment we get from seeing a bunch of hotties taking over Vegas. We're totally in this for the long haul and can't even imagine a world now without VWS. Who knows where this will take us all, but I know regardless, we'll do it all in true WildSide fashion...in a big ass stretch hummer limo! Wink

Thank you all again for your kind words and offers of help! For now, just spreading the word and showing off all those hot pix is HUGE help. The legend grows because of ALL of us, so here's to you, here's to us and here's to VivaWildSide! cheers

Luv & miss y'all tons and tons and tons!

Gina

Oh, BTW, the VivaWildSide myspace has been re-tooled and is better than ever. There is even a brand new surprise over there I'm sure you will all get a big kick out of! Wink Soooooooooooooo, here ya go...

Sixxta

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Maddy...Hello, I'm Madilyn...Hey There...This Is Maddy   Thu May 21, 2009 6:27 am

Hi Girls
Thank you so much for your words of appreciation, they really do mean a lot and, though it may sound sappy, it's those sentiments that really makes all the effort worthwhile for us.
Maddy, you are so RIGHT !!!! Just tonite while going through pics I asked Gina who the girl with the brown hair was and when she said it was you I didnt believe her lol!
Good Transformation Job LOL

Do you remember the old shampoo commercial where one girl is on the screen and she says " and I told two friends" and then three girls on the screen and they say in unison " and I told two friends" then six girls on screen and they say " and I told two friends" and so on and so on.
Thats a perfect analogy to Viva alright. Our first year, '07, we had about 10 attendees, last year 25, this year 50. It's not inconceivable that it will double next year.

Certainly, as it grows its going to be harder to manage, thank god we had Pinky helping us out on a few things this year or I think G and I would be total wrecks. The lessons we have learned from previous years plannings have proved to be invaluable too. Despite doubling in size, G and I had more leisure time this year than last, thanks to Pinky and experience.
But there is a huge difference between 50 and 100.
We had many people offering suggestions as to how future years might be handled. Some suggested setting a cap on the amount of people who can attend, another suggested charging a flat fee that would cover the party/event costs and G and my expenses. Both suggestions have some merit but both move the focus away from the the philosophy that we have built Viva on and will ALWAYS be the essence of Viva..,that of creating the atmosphere of sisterhood/love/support/family , its those feelings that we want people to go away with and when they do, then we feel pride in our success and gloriously rewarded.
As a result of the emotions that I just mentioned, attendees have told us they have found a new sense of empowerment, a new sense of self, an inner strength and self assuredness , to have been part of their growth is an incredible feeling.
It's late and I'm babbling ( still not over the exhaustion of partying for a week drunken ), all I'm trying to say is that we'd appreciate the help next year and are open to any suggestions as to how to handle the growth so long as it doesnt interfere with the premise we have built Viva on, that premise is the unalterable Prime Directive.
Oh, and to have fun too, thats also part of the PD, lol!

thanks again for your kind words and offers, they are appreciated more than you know

Nikki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Maddy...Hello, I'm Madilyn...Hey There...This Is Maddy   

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Maddy...Hello, I'm Madilyn...Hey There...This Is Maddy
Page 1 of 1