WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from Santa Fe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KayFox

KayFox

Hello from Santa Fe Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Santa Fe   Hello from Santa Fe EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:56 am

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kay. I live in Santa Fe, NM, but I travel in my work, very frequently to both NCA and SCA. I love to go out clubbing and dancing, and always enjoy meeting other TG/CDs. I go to Club Shine at the Oxwood in LA as often as possible and I look forward to getting out in the Bay Area more in the future.

I am married with a wonderfully supportive wife. She joins me in my travels occasionally, but is happy for me to enjoy my feminine side to the fullest on my own. I'll be in Las Vegas for the WideSide soiree. I look forward to meeting some of you there!
Back to top Go down

Hello from Santa Fe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WildSideWest :: Welcomes & Introductions :: Come say hi!-
Jump to: