WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikki's Alt Fiasco!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Nikki's Alt Fiasco! Empty
PostSubject: Nikki's Alt Fiasco!   Nikki's Alt Fiasco! EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:44 am

I'm not going to get into a long, boring explination about what happened over on Alt, but our Darling Nikki nearly had her profile (which held the moderatorship of the original WildSide in it's control), deleted. If her account had been held in limbo, WildSide could have become a rudderless ship, so to speak. After a really kewl grassroots effort, luckily she got her screen name and moderator controls back and all is well in WildSide land again! Although, everyone is all paranoid now about mentioning hotels or clubs or anything of that nature, which really helps keep the room zippy and lively! scratch

Now, without lending more attention to this situation than it deserves, I just had to say that Alt has been soooooooooooo sucky with their "guidelines and TOS" and now with shit like the "Nikki Saga"; that was one of the main reasons I decided to start this board. Even if I'm the only one posting, it's at least to my likings and as user-friendly as possible.

I have a total love hate relationship with Alt cause if it wasn't for them, I'd never have met Nikki and co., never learned of the Las Vegas trip, and so on, and so on. On the other hand, they suck so bad with their linking policies and all their other bullshit, that I need to say with all due respect and love...

HEY ALT...
Nikki's Alt Fiasco! Sixx
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
KayFox

KayFox

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Alt Fiasco!   Nikki's Alt Fiasco! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:37 am

Gina, thanks for setting this site up as an alternative to alt. I hope in time this becomes the primary outlet for WSW and alt will become irrelevant. Like many, my wife and I have had problems with alt. The main irritant for us has been the interlinking of their unrelated sites. My wife, who is seriously into women, posted a profile on Lesbian Personals thinking it was, duh, a lesbian personals site. She was surprised to learn that it is interlinked with Adult FriendFinder and her profile was viewable on that site without her permission. She got hit on by all sorts of swingers, mostly guys looking for a 3-some, which really turned her off. On alt itself, we endured the stupid restrictions to find a lot of flakes and phonies. We have met some good people there, but the BS is just not worth it. I had let me profile lapse, and only renewed it to connect with the WS group. Luckily I had met Nicole Lashes in San Diego and she directed me there to find out about the Vegas soiree.

Anyhow, kudos for this site! If there is an expense for maintaining it, I would be more than happy to contribute.

Warmly,
Kay
Back to top Go down
nikki
Sixxta
nikki

PostSubject: Nikki's Fiasco   Nikki's Alt Fiasco! EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:27 am

lol!
Thanks for the publicity and the props, sis, if I ever need "representation" I want you as my defence attorney Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Copper

Copper

PostSubject: expanding wild side   Nikki's Alt Fiasco! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:05 am

we could always set up a chat system also or would no one be willing to separate themselves from the clutches of alt to come chat with us?

I used to own some pretty powerful chat software and am sure I could get it back up and running if there was any interest... oh gawd, did I just make work for myself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Alt Fiasco!   Nikki's Alt Fiasco! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Alt Fiasco!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WildSideWest :: The WestSide Lounge :: "The Back Room"-
Jump to: