WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:50 pm

OK y'all,

While it wasn't a huge hit last time, the time was totally right to update our very own Viva WildSide boutique. Now you have the chance to get your hands on all kinds of kewl VWS swag. There are Sin City Soiree t-shirts, tank tops, men's shirts, women's shirts, panties, calendars and all kinds of stuff, things and junk with the VWS seal of fabulousness.

Check out the Boutique and have a look around.

http://www.cafepress.com/VivaWildSide

Last edited by GinaMylano on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:59 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Tricia

Tricia

PostSubject: Re: The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Very cool Gina..I'm going to get a couple of boy Ts and the girls spagetii straped top

oh I'm going to want a calander too. Girls this is the time to get it going...time to be a pin-up playmate of the Wild Side center of the universe. We are just too good not to be mounted on someone's wall lol..or bed..or table top..whatever.
Back to top Go down
KayFox

KayFox

PostSubject: Re: The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:51 am

I ordered the women's tank top. Tre Tre Chic.
Back to top Go down
Madilyn Carey

Madilyn Carey

PostSubject: Re: The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:55 am

Yay! Very cool Gina. I'm so ordering...after all, who better to spoil me than me...thanks.

Kisses,

Maddy Cool
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

PostSubject: Re: The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:39 pm

WOW, I just received my VWS shirt!! (I ordered the one in the top pic of this thread with the black sleeves.) I've got to say, it looks pretty, pretty, pretty damn good. How it stands up to washing and all that is another story, but the shirt is quality & looks FAB, and delivery was lightning quick. I ordered on like Tuesday.

Sooooooooooo, go get your VWS SWAG on at...

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

PostSubject: Re: The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Hey Y'all,

Just wanted to show off some of the new 2010 VWS swag!!!

The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 377830731v55_480x480_Front

The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 378208930v20_480x480_Front_Color-White

The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 377831881v17_480x480_Front_Color-White

Check it out for yourself at The VivaWildSide Boutique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The VivaWildSide Boutique is open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1