WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam to Eve Transformations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Adam to Eve Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Adam to Eve Transformations   Adam to Eve Transformations EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 3:08 am

If you are a TG looking for perhaps the best makeover experience in The City, you need give a holla to our friend Eve. Her and Randall are really wonderful people and will make you feel like a million bucks Wink ! It seems like everyone knows Eve, and with good reason. She is one of those rare, wonderful people that knows all about the TG community in SF and also how to make ya look totally FAB! She is a complete doll, and I owe her a real debt.

It's because of Eve and her Saturday night outings (which are suspended for a lil bit, but stay tuned) that I was lucky enough to hook up with some of the funnest and totally most special people I've ever known! She also turned me on to an awesome laser hair removal person. She is the best (and gorgeous to boot!) Give her a look.

Adam to Eve Transformations A2em2

Last edited by GinaMylano on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Siobhan Coughlan

Siobhan Coughlan

Adam to Eve Transformations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam to Eve Transformations   Adam to Eve Transformations EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:41 am

Yes...Yes... OMG YES!!

Eve does FANTASTIC work. i canna say enough good things about her pleasant demeanor and her incredible talents. She did my very first makeover for my very first sortie, and to say it was successful is an understatement.

Or, everyone is lying to me LOL.

k. i'm ready for a cigarrette now......

All the Best,

S
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/siobhancoughlan/

Adam to Eve Transformations
Page 1 of 1