WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New Member   Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Hi, My name is Zadett Rosslyn.
I am from the San Francisco Bay Area. A girl I know named Cami in the Sacramento, CA area told me how much fun she had at the Wildside Sin City events from the past two years, with a wonderful fun group of girls. I have been seriously considering visiting the WildSide's 3rd Annual Sin City Soiree 2009 event. I have read over many of the post on the message board and seems to be my cup of tea. I am looking forward reading more new messages about this year commng event. Sincerely, Zadett Rosslyn
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Hi Zadett,

What a pretty name!! Thanx so much for joining WSW and saying hi! It's always nice to greet new people around here, and if you are a friend of Cami's, you totally a friend of mine (I just love Cami to death, she is the best!). We'd love to have you join in the festivities in Las Vegas this year. Along with Cami, there are like 3 or 4 other girls from the Bay Area making the trip as well, so c'mon down. You've got all the info, just do me a favor and if you do decide to go, drop me a note, so I can put you on our roster sheet!

Welcome once again, and I hope to see ya contribute more here at WSW. Very Happy

BTW, where in the Bay Area are you? Have we met before? I'm terrible with names, but I think I would have remembered a pretty name like Zadett.

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Hi Gina,

Thank you for the warm welcome to WSW. I live in Walnut Creek. I don't think we have ever met, but you look like a girl I saw playing pool by herself on the 4th floor lounge at Diva's a few weeks ago. I visit Diva's about 3 or 4 times a year and party at Marlena's on Saturday nights after the drag show about once a month. I usually go to Sacramento and patronize at the Mercantile Saloon on the Weekends. I will definitely let you known if I will be participating at the WSW 2009 event by April, 19. Zadett
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi Gina,
I will be attending the Wild side west event, I will be staying from 5/13 to 5/17
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Great news Zadett! Welcome to the hottest tranny party on the strip!!! You are gonna have a total blast!!! Let me know if you want to go to VIP nite with us on Friday the 15th. All the info is in the Pirahna thread! Feel free to browse the Vegas section, that's where you'll get all the info ya need!! Wink

PostSubject: Re: New Member   Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Yes, I will be attending the VIP party at Pirahna and voted in the Pirahna poll, Thanks Zadett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member   

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WildSideWest :: Welcomes & Introductions :: Come say hi!-
Jump to: