WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

J&J Beauty Supply in Oakland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee

PostSubject: J&J Beauty Supply in Oakland   Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:10 am

My dear friend Cami turned me on to this great, and very TG friendly place in Oakland (don't worry, it's in the good part) called J&J Beauty Supply. Some friends and I went just yesterday, and they both left with lots of great stuff! They've got tons and tons of wigs and a super friendly lady named Mimi who will help you find just the right style for you. There is a private area in back where she will help you try on wigs, plus she will also trim and/or style any wig you purchase. Check them out at 3242 Grand Avenue, Oakland, CA 94609, (510) 452-1111. Call beforehand and make sure Mimi will be there, tell her Cami & Gina sent you! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wildsidetg.com/
Siobhan Coughlan

PostSubject: Re: J&J Beauty Supply in Oakland   Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 am

Wow. Hair, and lots of it!!

This place has got it all, and Mimi was friendly and extremely helpful. i picked up a couple of wigs from her today. Not only do they carry Wigs, but they have all the aassocated stuff, plus jewelry, cosmetics and all manner of this and that.

Cami is rght. This place is definitely one to check out. Definitely call ahead to make sure Mimi is in the house.

S
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/siobhancoughlan/

J&J Beauty Supply in Oakland
Page 1 of 1