WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from NY/NJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seeker

Hi from NY/NJ Empty
PostSubject: Hi from NY/NJ   Hi from NY/NJ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:39 am

Hi,

I'm a 42 straight man from the NYC area. I found this site through GinasHothouse. Thanks Gina for putting up the forum.

I've been admiring Tgirls from a distance for many years, via the internet. It started with a fascination and, just recently, I came to terms with the fact that I'm heavily attracted to very feminine Tgirls.

This is all new to me. I don't know where to meet women like you and I don't know what types of things to talk about. I've never been with a man in any way so this is all VERY confusing to me. Sad

I'm hear to explore and learn. I hope you'll be patient with me.

Thanks,

Seeker
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Hi from NY/NJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from NY/NJ   Hi from NY/NJ EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:21 am

Hi Seeker,

Welcome to the kewl side of town! Sweetie, I know many a man who is in your shoes, and that's totally kewl, but there are just a couple of things I want to throw out there to ya.

#1) TGirls, for the most part just want to be treated like any other girl, so when it comes to conversation and not knowing what things to say, just be entertaining. Be witty, be fun, just be yourself, but don't get all sex-crazed. That's one of the misnomers guys get into that all TGirls are just about sex; WRONG! We want to be treated accordingly and nothing more.

#2) Please, please, please, for your sake and ours, don't be thinking that I've "never been with a man before"! TGirls dont wanna be thought of like that. True, we are "males" in the very slightest/genetic sense of the word, but again, treating a TGirl like a woman is going to get you much farther than thinking of us as "males". I mean, really, if you wanted a male, you'd go after a gay man, which we are certainly not, and not what you are looking for! It's been my experience that men that are into transsexuals are quite str8 and into the extreme femininity that us TG's exude!

I hope this helps, and if you have any other questions, please, please post again! We are all kewl, and all friends around here!
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/

Hi from NY/NJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WildSideWest :: Welcomes & Introductions :: Come say hi!-
Jump to: