WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Besties & Beatles tonight at The Bowl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Besties & Beatles tonight at The Bowl Empty
PostBesties & Beatles tonight at The Bowl

OMG, I'm gonna bust!!!! Tonight is the night I cross two HUGE items off my list.
1) Going to a concert at the world famous Hollywood Bowl
2) Seeing PAUL MCCARTNEY LIVE!!!!

Quite the double feature, dontcha think??? I'm a huge Beatles fan, but for one reason or another, had never gotten a chance to see one perform, (I was just a tot during their heyday), but the time has come and me and my bestie, KiKi are gonna rock it out tonight at the Bowl. Dinner and drinks of course will kick off the festivities, then it's off to Macca-land!!!! The setlist looks amazing and the seats will be AWESOME...Besties & Beatles tonight at The Bowl Paulseat

I'll be surely adding lil updates all evening via twitter & facebook, so stay tuned!!!
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Share this post on: reddit

Besties & Beatles tonight at The Bowl :: Comments

No Comment.

Besties & Beatles tonight at The Bowl

Page 1 of 1