WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More big news...I'm an "F"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

More big news...I'm an "F" Empty
PostMore big news...I'm an "F"

So here is a lil more big (but late) news to share. This one needs a drumroll, but in the eyes of the state of California, I'm now officially recognized as female!!! With my birthday this year, I had to renew my driver's license, so I was able to have my Dr fill out the necessary forms, brought them in to the DMV and 45 min later I walked out of there an "F"!!!!!

It was seriously one of the most surreal and wonderful moments of my entire life and I have basically been on a cloud ever since I got it! The picture on the ID came out flawless (THANK GAWD!!!) They got the height / weight right, and best of all, there is a big shiny "F" under gender!!! cheers party
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Share this post on: reddit

More big news...I'm an "F" :: Comments

No Comment.

More big news...I'm an "F"

Page 1 of 1