WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dr. Ousterhout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Dr. Ousterhout Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Ousterhout   Dr. Ousterhout EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Any thoughts positive or negative on Dr. Douglas Ousterhout and his work?

http://www.drdouglasousterhout.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Tricia

Tricia

Dr. Ousterhout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Ousterhout   Dr. Ousterhout EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:01 pm

I had a consultation with the good Dr. a couple of weeks ago (as you know) and found him to be very warm and engaging and I felt the energy was good enough that I scheduled for him to work on my face in April...WOOHOO. While his prices are pretty steep for the kind of work he does compared to say out of country surgeons, he is the orignial and an artist at what he does. I have two friends down here who had him do their full facial femme work and they are simply stunning. I can't tell you how important that is to me as it shows me exactly what he can accomplish. While I am only going in for a face lift and eyelid and brow work this time. I wouldn't hesitate for him to do the whole enchilada. His staff is very friendly and helpful and I feel very comfortable putting my looks in his and their hands. If anyone wants wants more information on my experience I would be glad to help out anyway I can.
Back to top Go down
Tricia

Tricia

Dr. Ousterhout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Ousterhout   Dr. Ousterhout EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Well, the deed is done and I'm recovering from getting my face tightened up, so to speak. I had a full face and forhead lift as well as my lower eyelids done. To say I like the results is an understatment. Dr. O did a lot of work and yet, I was barely brusied when I was finally able to see myself in the mirror the day after surgery. The pain was also a lot less then I had feared. I know, I know..good pain meds are a girl's best friend, but I found that I wasn't self-administering them very often when I was in the hospital, which btw I was only in for 1 day after surgery. And I am already looking at using vicodin instead of percocet for the discomfort. Mira, who's Dr. O's right hand girl, had told me I needed to get some vitamin K cream to help with the brusing. Now 3 days after surgery, I hardly have any brusing at all. I feel so good about this whole process, I can't wait to see what I look like when I can finally get all dolled up and go out with the girls...I have that Viva Feva!! So ladies..if you've ever felt or wanted to help your looks out...I would whole-heartedly recommend finding a good face doc to work their magic on, like Dr. O did for me.
Back to top Go down
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Dr. Ousterhout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Ousterhout   Dr. Ousterhout EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:59 pm

There was a rumor going round, that Dr. O was going to be retiring, but looks like that is not the case. This comes from TSRoadmap.com...

Mira just brought to my attention that I was going to retire and you added it to your web-site. That was a nasty rumor that was started by me. Well, I got smart. [My wife] Nancy probably couldn’t stand me around the house that much. So, I am NOT going to retire. I repeat, I am NOT going to retire. At least not in the foreseeable future. Could you please eliminate all rumors.

Douglas Ousterhout
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
Sponsored content

Dr. Ousterhout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Ousterhout   Dr. Ousterhout Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Ousterhout
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WildSideWest :: Trans Beautification for Body, Mind & Soul :: Medical-
Jump to: