WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in at your leisure!
WildSideWest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WildSideWest

California's Transgender Forum (Registration is no longer required to participate at WSW. It's preferred, but not mandatory, so feel free to chime in!!!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Registering @ The Trop under your girl name

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GinaMylano
Queen Bee
GinaMylano

Registering @ The Trop under your girl name Empty
PostSubject: Registering @ The Trop under your girl name   Registering @ The Trop under your girl name EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:51 am

Hey Y'all,

Both this year and last, the question was raised about checking into The Trop under your girl name as opposed to using your guy name. My good friend Wendi dealt with the issue last year and here is her "how to" for anyone wanting to do so this year...

"Here is the protocol for registering under a name which is different
from what is on your ID. First, make the reservation under your
preferred name. Then, once the reservation is set up, tell the agent "I
want to add an additional name to the reservation record." When they
ask for the name, give them the name that is on your ID. At this point,
from the standpoint of the hotel, you are one person with two names. It
worked fine for me last year."

So there ya go! Thanx Wendi
Back to top Go down
http://wildsidetg.com/
wendiwoman

Registering @ The Trop under your girl name Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registering @ The Trop under your girl name   Registering @ The Trop under your girl name EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:19 am

I just made my reservation using the "add a name" method. The agent didn't hesitate or question me. My reservation is under my femme name, and my legal name is on the record, too.

Wendi
Back to top Go down

Registering @ The Trop under your girl name
Page 1 of 1